Happy Holidays from Rheo H. Blair and Friends!



I don't know about you but I certainly would have loved receiving a few of the items in this Santa's bag! Oh the joys of Christmas past! I hope you enjoy this vintage Rheo holiday greeting graciously provided by a close friend of the late, great Mr. Blair.

My personal thanks to all of you who have visited this blog. We are now just six months old but have already had thousands of visitors and I have received positive feedback from many fine people and even made a few new friends.

There are many new posts in the pipeline for publication in the months ahead. I do hope you will check back often. And as always, I encourage you to leave public comments or contact me personally with questions, suggestions, etc.

In the meantime, enjoy the remainder of this holiday season and may the gifts of health, energy, love and peace be yours.

Contact me

Home Page 

Spread the word!



Copyright © 2008 Charles Welling
All rights reserved.